Resaerching ancestors looking for marriage

  • J.A.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      I am researching ancestors for a family friend.
      I am looking for a marriage for Henry (heinrich) BECKER originally from Germany.
      His last name may have changed to DAMON?
      I do not know the wife's name...she was black and their son was named Eric.
      Time frame is around 1900s...but not sure.
      any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      JJ
      Sent from my iPad