Thomas Owens born St Helena 1817

  • a.mcgarrigle2@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      I am trying to find information about an ancester Thomas Owens. He was born when his father was serving in the 53rd Regiment of foot on St Helena. We have a birth/baptism record found on the British Library india office site, mother's name given as Bridget.

      We are interested to know if his Mother came from St Helena or if she arrived with the army and wondered if anyone could help us find out.

      Any information would be very welcome

      many thanks