Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] James Frederick Glanville

  • Jan Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      Dear William

      Before anything else I must say that unfortunately I don't have any information on your father.

      I am writing because my family connections are with Gardiners and so, if Muriel gets in touch with you, I would dearly like to know if we have family in common.  If she responds to your message perhaps you could mention me?

      I hope you don't mind me asking.

      Best of luck with your search,

      Kind regards

      Jan