Susan Helena Sullivan, born 1855

  • housingunits
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      Hello all

      I am conducting some family research and require information on the above individual. All i have is her name and year of birth. I know she was born on St Helena, and married a James Preston. and in 1890 they lived in Hulme, Greater Manchester. Any sort of information would be greatly recieved.

      Kindest regards

      Gary Ward

      Susan was
      My great grandmother of wife of brother-in-law.