family

  • angelahiggs97
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2012
      looking for family from sybil Maud Stevens nee Johnson

      and William Robert Stevens on St Helena and past generations

      from half tree hollow.

      thanks ajays
    • angelahiggs97
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 25, 2014
        hi wendy

        my husband mum was violet maud stevens her parents were sybil maud stevens nee johnson and william robert stevens violet had five more siblings

        bert , hazel , eric , william . dorothy.

        if you can match the names up in your family tree please email me on angelahiggs12@...
        would love to share this part of the family with you.
        i have been searching this for eight long years so any help i would be grateful for

        thanks ajay
      • John Mercury