Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] the le Breton and the Francis families in St Helena

  • Le Breton Botha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Dear Derek

      Just a follow-up.

      I have at last discovered my le Breton roots in St Helena, and Pat le Briton's grand father was a brother to my grandmother. I have contacted Pat, and hope to meet him when I visit St Helena in March 2013.

      Once again, thanks for your encouragement.! I now need it for the Francis side of the family.

      Warm regards

      le Breton Francis Botha (aka Brett)