Henry Becker marriage record needed

  • J.A.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012
      I am looking for German born Henry Becker who got married on Saint Helena island sometime around 1890-1939. (I think)

      After getting married they went back to Germany then he changed his last name to DAMON and settled in South Africa. All I know is one son was named Eric.

      Any information is greatly appreciated. I don't have any exact dates, sorry.
      Thanks,
      JJ