Minnie Millora Martin nee HUDSON Born 1870 on St. Helena

  • cheza39
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      My great Grandmother - Minnie Millora Martin nee HUDSON Born 1870 on St Helana, married Phillip Louis MARTIN born 1865 (he was a French Huegenot).They emmigtrated to Cape Town. SA.

      Minnie's Father HENRY HUDSON born 1820 uk Joined brithish army 1838 - 1865 served in St. Helena.
      Minnie had a sister - Lizzie GOODALL, born 1860. Married H.S Goodall in UK
      She also nhad a brother Henry Hudson born in St. Helena 1868

      Would be gratefull for any information on Minnie or the family members mentioned here.
    • cheza39
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 2:57 AM
        I have more information further to my post some time ago.

        My great Grandmother
        Minnie Millora HUDSON Born 1870 on St Helena,
        married Phillip Louis MARTIN born 1865 (he was a French Huegenot).
        They immigrated to Cape Town. SA.
        Minnie died in Cape Town 1937.
        Philip died in Cape town 1943

        Minnie sister Lizzie HUDSON born 1860 St Helena.
        Married H.S Goodall, they immigrated to UK and lived in Coventry.

        I would be grateful of any information.
        I now have photos of them.