Dickenson/Kennedy

  • carolynhall179
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 1:40 PM
      Hi, I am looking for any info on Mary Ann Dickenson born St Helena 1865 parents William Dickenson and Margaret Kennedy. Mary Ann was also married there in 1886 to John Henry Noon (Ireland). Have found a Lieut N Kennedy living at Trap Cottage during Napoleons captivity, also 2 orphans to Nath Kennedy on 1814 census - 1 white girl + 1 black man could they be ancestors to Margaret Kennedy? Any info would be much appreciated.