Jane Mace

  • Duncan Barbour
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:31 AM

      Hi,

      I’m trying to find out about a distant relative, Jane Mace, who was born on St Helena on 2nd December 1833. From the information I have it would appear that her parents, William Mace and Eleanor ?, were born about 1800, although I’ve not discovered whether they were born on St Helena or not.

      Jane married a soldier, William Saunders and they had a daughter Julia Ellen Saunders who was born in about 1855 on St Helena.

      If anyone has any further information about any of these people, I’d be pleased to hear from them.

      I look forward to discovering more about St Helena

      Duncan R Barbour

      MSGTAG has notified the sender that you have read this message.