RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] RICHARDS, Archibald

  • Roger Knights
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 4:15 PM
      Hello Dorian

      I'd love to assist, but feel that my ancestors from St Helena had all left the island well before 1897. Their names were: MOSS, ROFE and BRITTON.
      If I find anything will definitely let you know.

      Regards,

      Roger Knights

      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: teardropz84@...
      Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:27:24 +0100
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] RICHARDS, Archibald

      Hi all

      I am hoping to find information regarding my ancestors, the Richards Family.

      My great grandfather:
      Cecil Walter Richards was born on St Helena 1897

      KNOWN SIBLINGS:
      Louis, Una Elizabeth, Robert Hudson and Charles Roland

      I am particularly interested in his parents
      ARCHIBALD RICHARDS MARY EMILY PETERS
      Any information on their birth's, it is not clear whether they were born on the island. As well as any other Information.
      Many thanks
      Dorian

    • claireglazebrook@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
        Hi Dorian

        I too am looking for information on the Richards Family as my great grandfather was Robert Hudson, Cecil's brother.
        Finding it very hard to get any further with my tree, but will let you know if I find out anymore. Should you wish, I could fill you in on Richards descendants.

        Regards
        Claire