RICHARDS, Archibald

  • Dorian Leadbetter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2012
      Hi all

      I am hoping to find information regarding my ancestors, the Richards Family.

      My great grandfather:
      Cecil Walter Richards was born on St Helena 1897

      KNOWN SIBLINGS:
      Louis, Una Elizabeth, Robert Hudson and Charles Roland

      I am particularly interested in his parents
      ARCHIBALD RICHARDS & MARY EMILY PETERS
      Any information on their birth's, it is not clear whether they were born on the island. As well as any other Information.
      Many thanks
      Dorian
    • Roger Knights
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2012
        Hello Dorian

        I'd love to assist, but feel that my ancestors from St Helena had all left the island well before 1897. Their names were: MOSS, ROFE and BRITTON.
        If I find anything will definitely let you know.

        Regards,

        Roger Knights

        To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        From: teardropz84@...
        Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:27:24 +0100
        Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] RICHARDS, Archibald

      • claireglazebrook@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
          Hi Dorian

          I too am looking for information on the Richards Family as my great grandfather was Robert Hudson, Cecil's brother.
          Finding it very hard to get any further with my tree, but will let you know if I find out anymore. Should you wish, I could fill you in on Richards descendants.

          Regards
          Claire