David Henry Francis and the Masonic Lodge photograph posted by aruss55

  • lebretonbotha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      My grandfather David Henry Francis (see photographs under le Breton and
      Francis families) was a freemason and I think that he is in the
      photographs posted by aruss55 St Helena 1920-21 (Masonic Lodge), 2nd in
      back row on far right.

      I can't be sure as the image distorts when I enlarge it.

      Does anyone possibly have the nales of the persons in the photograph?

      le Breton Botha