Current Phone and Address Directory for St. Helena

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      After spending time this weekend going through old St. Helena death records at the Family History Library, it occurred to me that since some of the family members I am researching died in the 1960's, that perhaps some of the descendents of these folks still live on St. Helena.

      Does anyone know where I can find a current phone (or whatever) directory for St. Helena? It would be great to find folks with the names that I am researching and see if they are descendents. Maybe I can get some answers to the questions that I have about some of my ancestors.

      Please let me know. I do know that many folks have moved away, but just - maybe - some remained and are still there.

      Linda Mehlinger