Smith Family History

  • davidthatcher_csi@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      Hi:

      I'm working on a not so short story about my families ties to St. Helena which goes back to the 1700's. My 4th great grandfather, Nathaniel Dreyer Smith was born on St. Helena in 1835. I believe that his parents were William George Smith and Eliza. I believe that William was born in 1802 on St. Helena to a Corp. Smith and Mary who is only listed as a slave of Mr. Yates. I am attempting to find out more information about William George, his wife Eliza and Williams parents if possible. It is my intention to share my fascinating story titled "An Ocean Full of Dreams" with our group in the very near future. Thank you for your assistance.