RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] crowie

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011

      Thanks

      Colin

      Dear Jill

      Colin copied me on his last email to you and I am obviously very anxious to learn how this problem has occurred  First, please can you tell me your surname - I cannot spot this from the exchange of emails between yourself and Colin.  I see the phrase "On behalf of Marianne Low" but presume the membership was in your name.

      Second, I need to find your cheque.  Please can you tell me what name we should be looking for on the cheque and your bank account number

      Thirdly, please can you tell me who you sent the cheque to.  The most likely people would be our treasurer Vicky Beal or myself.

      If you can let me have that information I will try and identify the payment and give you the information you need to access the members-only sections of our web site.  Apart from your email address and your first name, I have no other information about you - in addition to your surname, I will eventually also need to know your postal address and telephone number please.

      Regards

      Ian Bruce
      Membership Secretary, FoSH