Susan Helena Sullivan.

  • gary ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 11:30 AM
      Good Evening
      I have been trying for months to try and find some information about someone who was born on St Helena. She was known as Susan Helena Sullivan born in 1855. she married a James preston, round about 1874 ish I think in St Helena, The first son walter was born in Dessa in the west indies in 1876. They then returned to Liverpool and borought up more children. I fully understand if you cannot asssist me with this but all the best
      Gary Ward