Tracing the Sim Family Origins

  • frank.ingham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012
      Hi, I am trying to trace the origins of the Sim Family on St. Helena.
      My Maternal Grand Mother, Bernice Mary Sim (born c 1879)originated from the island.She married my Grandfather a Sergeant in the British Army in St. James church, Jamestown in 1903.
      Unfortunately no record of her birth exists but I know there is still a strong Sim family presence on the Island. I would welcome any information regarding her predecessors or someone within the present family who has an interest in the Sim family history.
      Best regards,
      Frank J Ingham