Scott

  • lloydcheyne2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      My name is Lloyd Scott. I was born 1958 in Cape Town,My father Basil
      Scott was born 1935 in Cape Town. I am searching for information on
      my grandfather I am told Ruffina Scott was born in the early 1900's
      in Saint Helena,his sister was Josephine,brother Venus.
      Any help would be appreciated to find out where my ancestors came
      from.