Re: Discovery of Famous Person in the St. Helena Burial Records

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      Alexander,

      Thanks for the great link.  I enjoyed reading about Margaret Rodenberg and her findings.  While going through the lists, I felt as if I had known some of the names I came across.  After reading about someone's marriage, the birth of their kids, and then their death - you feel like you have been on journey with these folks.

      Thanks,

      Linda M.