Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Discovery of Famous Person in the St. Helena Burial Records

  • A.H.Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      Linda,

      Those are always fun moment, even if we're usually not the first.

      Regards,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
        Alexander,

        Thanks for the great link.  I enjoyed reading about Margaret Rodenberg and her findings.  While going through the lists, I felt as if I had known some of the names I came across.  After reading about someone's marriage, the birth of their kids, and then their death - you feel like you have been on journey with these folks.

        Thanks,

        Linda M.