Margaret Evelyn Maud LEO

  • af.yarker@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2012
      My Husband has been looking for any information on his Grandmother for many years,his Father came to NZ with 3 siblings from the UK in 1914 to meet up with his Father who had come over 2 years before, no trace of the Mother coming at all. The last record was 1911 UK census of Margaret E Yarker and children living in London, she married John Henry Yarker. The census said her Birthplace was ST Helena in 1882, any info on this lady would be wonderful for all the family, many thanks Faye Yarker