Harry Arthur Thomas

  • paul441327
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
      Hi all, just wondering if anyone has come across a Harry Arthur Thomas in there family tree? I think he was born about 1919 or 1920. he was born on St. Helena and apparently he joined the army at the beginning of WWII. He then left the island for good. At the end of the war, he settled in the UK. I think he had a sister called Peggy living in the London area and other siblings back on St. Helena.

      Many thanks, Paul Thomas.