Sarah Henrietta Tennant.

  • marilyn spence
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011
      Are there any records about the family of my husband’s great grandmother, Sarah Henrietta Tennant. I believe her parents worked on the Ascension Islands.
      Sarah Henrietta was born around 1851 and along with siblings Elizabeth Jane born 1853 and Henry William 1842 they were all returned to England when their parents Robert & Charlotte Tennant died on the Island and placed with different family members..
      I have been searching for many years to locate the birth and family of Sarah and through Ancestry.co.uk I have found her living with a different place of birth on five separate Census reports. I have found the siblings and it does say they were born on the Island.
      I would appreciate any help in solving the mystery. .
      Marilyn Spence