Corker family

  • Corker3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2011
      Hi

      I am researching the Corker family and have a large amount of detail starting with William Joseph born 1842.  It is all on a website called My Heritage.  It would be great if someone out there can help fill in some of the details.

      Regards Christine Corker, Nottingham, England
    • Genie Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2011
        Dear Chris:

        Will take a look.