Chinese Family Names

  • Caroline Gaden
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 2011
      Hello All
      Those of you seeking information about Chinese heritage on the island
      should read 'St Helena The Chinese Connection' by Barbara B. George
      (self-published in 2002)ISBN 1 899489 22.
      Barbara and her husband Basil are very knowledgeable local historians,
      live on St Helena and run Magma Way Tours, historical tours on the Island
      All the best
      Caroline
    • Alice Van Mierlo
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 2011
        Hi Marianne

        No I did not - sorry wish I could have been of further help.

        Alice