Re: P & O ships visiting St Helana

  • janetdurnall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      My husband family had links with St Helena from approximately 1835 through to 1865. We have booked a cruise hoping to visit St Helena with P & O on Arcadia in April 2012. My sister tried this cruise in 2009 and the ship did not manage to visit St Helena due to bad weather, and we have subsequently been told that only 2 out of 5 cruise ships manage to get to St Helena, we would appreciate contact with anyone who could tell us the possibilites of actually making it to the island. Has anyone visited St Helena using P & O Ships?

      Regards Janet & Ray Durnall