Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena bmd?

  • j.augustus@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hi did you find a resource to search and if so, which one as I too am very interested to know, regards John

      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

      From: Marianne iow <rockpipit2222@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:08:51 +0100 (BST)
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com<st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena bmd?

      I am trying to trace Arthur Henry and Lilian Young, probably married around 1920 on St Helena and born around 1890, 1900.  Unless anyone recognizes the names, do you know if there are any census records or bmd records available? Is it possible to request on line a birth or marriage certificate?  I know the LDS has early records,
      Many thanks,
      Marianne