Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Passenger Lists

  • Marianne iow
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 21 11:56 AM
      To Nancy-Jo - I looked up to see what microfilms were available from 'Family Search' and tried to order some but they couldn't release them as they contained records up to 1935 and were therefore restricted.  It would seem you could request a photocopy of a page individually, if you knew which one!
      Regards, Marianne

      From: "Linda" <msulab@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 14:16:19 -0000
      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Passenger Lists

      Thanks for the website. However, I am looking for folks who may have left the UK between 1864 and 1870. This site starts with the year 1890.

      Any other thoughts?