St Helena bmd?

  • Marianne iow
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2011
      I am trying to trace Arthur Henry and Lilian Young, probably married around 1920 on St Helena and born around 1890, 1900.  Unless anyone recognizes the names, do you know if there are any census records or bmd records available? Is it possible to request on line a birth or marriage certificate?  I know the LDS has early records,
      Many thanks,
      Marianne

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2011
        Hi did you find a resource to search and if so, which one as I too am very interested to know, regards John

        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

        From: Marianne iow <rockpipit2222@...>
        Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:08:51 +0100 (BST)
        To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com<st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>