looking for mary jane Chaslett's Mother

  • jilly_clifford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 2:07 PM
      Hello, does anyone know of any of my ancestors mentioned below: Mary Jane Chaslett B.1855 in Sandy bay. Her Father was William Lambe B. 1817 and his Parents were Matilda Issacke and William Lambe.I am looking for the name of Mary Jane's Mother. This is my third attempt to find her on here, does anyone have any information on how else i could find her?