new to site

  • S Cramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 4:10 PM
      Hi, I have just joined this site and am seeking any information regarding Arthur L. Fowler, his wife Penelope M. Fowler (Joshua) and their family, Patricia M, Winifred L., Alice M., Audrey M, Dororthy M., John A., Theodore E., and Robert A.

      They were all born on St. Helena and later moved to England where all the survivors still live except Dorothy who now lives in California