Shiel-Smith Family

  • gandolf458
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      I am looking for any information on the Family of Joe and Sybil Shiel-Smith. They were my Grandparents. They had 4 daughter, Leigh, Barbra, Daphne, and Patsey. Daphne was my mother and as she has told me, my Grandmother Sybil used to run a dinner. I think it was close to Jacobs ladder as my mom has told me stories of her and the sisters running it. I think they left the island somewhere around 1955 or 56. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

      John Parks
      Indianapolis Indiana USA