Abraham Family

  • lisa.birch@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Am searching for info. on the Abraham family, originally from the Gosport area of Hampshire. Parents William A. Abraham & Esther Elizabeth French. They had 8 children incl the following born on the Ascension Islands: James Thomas (1866), Sarah (1868), Flora Ellen (1877), Kate Alice (1879) & Charles David (1881). I also think that at least one of the parents died on the Islands as I can't find them buried in Hampshire. Any info. gratefully received as I am trying to tidy up my Abraham ancestors.