Honeybun

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011

      Hi, I seemed to recall that a little while back someone was asking for info about the name Honeybun.

      I have just come across this info that might be of interest (Muster List July 1827 1st Battalion St Helena Reg)

      Name

      Age

      Rank

      Country

      Former Occupation

      In what ship in what year arrived at the island

      From whence arrived

      Date of Enlistment

      Ezekiel Honeybun

      53

      Serg major

      England

      Labourer*

      Princess Charlotte 1793

      England

      *This seems to be the default occupation of anyone who didn’t have a trade.

      Colin Fox