Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Thomas

  • tania.wicks
    Message 1 of 19 , May 23, 2011
      I see this email was sent in 2000, however I think my great Grandmother may have possibly been Mary Thomas, a child of James William Thomas. I have tried to find this death record of the NAAIRS website, however it does not come up. Where was this record found?

      ANY help would be greatly appreciated
      Tania

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, LLOYD SCOTT <lloydcheyne2000@...> wrote