RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] New Web Site Looks Great!

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2011

      Linda, All thanks to Ian Bruce Our webmaster. If you belong to the Friends of St Helena you should receive a password that will give you access to all the slave files I have transcribed as well as to the contents of all the past Wirebird journals.

      Regards

      Colin Fox

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2011
        I am trying to trace Arthur Henry and Lilian Young, probably married around 1920 on St Helena and born around 1890, 1900.  Unless anyone recognizes the names, do you know if there are any census records or bmd records available? Is it possible to request on line a birth or marriage certificate?  I know the LDS has early records,
        Many thanks,
        Marianne

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2011
          Hi did you find a resource to search and if so, which one as I too am very interested to know, regards John

          Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

          From: Marianne iow <rockpipit2222@...>
          Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:08:51 +0100 (BST)
          To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com<st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>