Caroline Maria Mussell

  • hrldrigby
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 12:53 PM
      I am trying to find any information on Caroline Maria Mussell.
      She married my wifes grandfather in 1890 and they had a daughter in
      1892. Wifes grandfather was serving in the army Sergeant Charles P
      Hicks. Possibly with the 15th East Yorkshire Regt. One of the
      witnesses to the marriage was E.L Mussell. Would appreciate it if anyone
      has come accross the Mussell family.