University of Witwatersrand, Jo'burg

  • Caroline Gaden
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hello All
      Does anyone know of a person I could ask to photocopy or take digital
      images of some documents in the library at the University of
      Witwatersrand, Johannesburg and then send them to me. I am happy to pay
      an appropriate rate per item or on a time basis.
      I have been in contact with the librarian and she advises the staff are
      unable to do it ... I thought it may be suitable for a reliable student
      who wants to earn a bit of extra cash.
      Any suggestions gratefully received
      Many thanks
      Caroline
    • knipehumphry
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 4, 2014
        Hi Caroline

        Did you get anywhere with this query? The only information I have is from Kitching which I'm sure you're familiar with. Let me know if you're not! I would be most interested in anything else you've come up with regarding Balcombe et al.
        Humphry