JOSHUA Ancestry

  • jolene joshua
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hi all

      My name is Jolene Joshua and was born in Cape Town South Africa.  I am new to this group and have just started researching my family tree.

      It is my understanding that the JOSHUA's in South Africa orginate from St Helena Island.  At this stage I know that my GG Grandfather was Karel Joshua (born 1865 in Cape Town, South Africa) but nothing beyond.  If anyone has any info to share on the Joshua's from St Helena, I would appreciate your input.

      Thank you.

      Jolene Joshua
      Cape Town, South Africa