Henry Harvey

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
      I am searching for my GGG Grandfather - surname Harvey.
      Some years ago I was given a name - Lt. Henry Harvey, Native Company. East India Company - 1811. I have not been able to confirm any other details. Any help would be wonderful.\Regards,
      Ally Morgan
    • jolene joshua
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
        Hi all

        My name is Jolene Joshua and was born in Cape Town South Africa.  I am new to this group and have just started researching my family tree.

        It is my understanding that the JOSHUA's in South Africa orginate from St Helena Island.  At this stage I know that my GG Grandfather was Karel Joshua (born 1865 in Cape Town, South Africa) but nothing beyond.  If anyone has any info to share on the Joshua's from St Helena, I would appreciate your input.

        Thank you.

        Jolene Joshua
        Cape Town, South Africa