EULEY, MOYCE, LEO, ADAMS, PETERS, ABEL, ETC.

  • wabbit373
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2004
      Looking for information on any EULEY/MOYCE family members. Grandpa
      James Henry Euley left St.Helena in 1987 and went to Live in San
      Francisco. He dad was Henry James Euley and Mary Ann Moyce. They had
      my grandpa James Henry Euley, Mary Jane Euley, Anna Rebecca, Sarah
      Anna and William Matthew who passed away as a child from what I
      understand, I have some family relation names provided by my cousin
      Phillip Euley, I also believe Agnes Rosina was my grandpas cousin or
      something. Some of the names that have come up ore Elizabeth Ann
      Euley,Alice Euley, John Peters, Some Fowlers, Winifred, Dorothy,
      George, Lillian & Alice. Ethel and Alex Leo. The last names, Abel,
      Peters, Adams, Buckley, Cooper and Carneson. If anyone knows or
      recognizes anyone please contact me. My mom Priscilla Julia Euley and
      her siblings of which there was many wrote to several family members
      for years. There are still some living Euleys of my Grandpas
      children. My mom and a few Aunts and Uncles. Would love to hear from
      you. Abby (EULEY) Young Eugene, Oregon
    • UNA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
        My maiden name is Buckley, my dad was born Peter Buckley 1938, to his mum Gladys Moyce in St Helena...I'm not sure if there is a link for you there?

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "wabbit373" <wabbit373@...> wrote:

        > Looking for information on any EULEY/MOYCE family members. Grandpa
        > James Henry Euley left St.Helena in 1987 and went to Live in San
        > Francisco. He dad was Henry James Euley and Mary Ann Moyce. They had
        > my grandpa James Henry Euley, Mary Jane Euley, Anna Rebecca, Sarah
        > Anna and William Matthew who passed away as a child from what I
        > understand, I have some family relation names provided by my cousin
        > Phillip Euley, I also believe Agnes Rosina was my grandpas cousin or
        > something. Some of the names that have come up ore Elizabeth Ann
        > Euley,Alice Euley, John Peters, Some Fowlers, Winifred, Dorothy,
        > George, Lillian & Alice. Ethel and Alex Leo. The last names, Abel,
        > Peters, Adams, Buckley, Cooper and Carneson. If anyone knows or
        > recognizes anyone please contact me. My mom Priscilla Julia Euley and
        > her siblings of which there was many wrote to several family members
        > for years. There are still some living Euleys of my Grandpas
        > children. My mom and a few Aunts and Uncles. Would love to hear from
        > you. Abby (EULEY) Young Eugene, Oregon

      • glapwelltony
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "UNA" <una.garratt@...> wrote:

          > My maiden name is Buckley, my dad was born Peter Buckley 1938, to his mum Gladys Moyce in St Helena...I'm not sure if there is a link for you there?
          >
          > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "wabbit373" <wabbit373@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Looking for information on any EULEY/MOYCE family members. Grandpa
          > > James Henry Euley left St.Helena in 1987 and went to Live in San
          > > Francisco. He dad was Henry James Euley and Mary Ann Moyce. They had
          > > my grandpa James Henry Euley, Mary Jane Euley, Anna Rebecca, Sarah
          > > Anna and William Matthew who passed away as a child from what I
          > > understand, I have some family relation names provided by my cousin
          > > Phillip Euley, I also believe Agnes Rosina was my grandpas cousin or
          > > something. Some of the names that have come up ore Elizabeth Ann
          > > Euley,Alice Euley, John Peters, Some Fowlers, Winifred, Dorothy,
          > > George, Lillian & Alice. Ethel and Alex Leo. The last names, Abel,
          > > Peters, Adams, Buckley, Cooper and Carneson. If anyone knows or
          > > recognizes anyone please contact me. My mom Priscilla Julia Euley and
          > > her siblings of which there was many wrote to several family members
          > > for years. There are still some living Euleys of my Grandpas
          > > children. My mom and a few Aunts and Uncles. Would love to hear from
          > > you. Abby (EULEY) Young Eugene, Oregon

          I WAS MARRIED TO DOROTHY LILIAN MOYCE DOB 29.5.1942at JAMESTOWN