HOUGH

  • bty760432
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      I would really appreciate any information on Charles (Pemberton)
      Hough, born 1833 in Liverpool England. He travelled to St Helena in
      the 1850's, and married a Saint, who family tradition says was a
      freed slave.

      My greatgrandfather, William Henry Hough was born in Jamestown in
      1858. Later the whole family returned to England.

      I would greatly appreciate any information.
      Thanks
      Tina W