BROADWAY / JENSEN

  • anthony57052
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      Hi, I am researching my St. Helena ancestors. GGMother was Mary Elizabeth Netherby Broadway. She was married to Ivor Jensen in 1909.(may have been a ships carpenter or whaler). GMother, Mary's daughter, was Iris Rosalys (Rosalie?) Jensen born about 1904 on St. Helena. Mary and her children all moved to South Africa in the 1920 - 1930's but no further record of Ivor Jensen though. Would be grateful for any info on these lines.