William Lamb

  • jilly_clifford
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      Does anyone have any information on my GGG Grandfather William Lamb b.1817 in St Helena?
    • Christine Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
        Glennis Snell, in her exhaustive work on the Knipes of St. Helena, lists a Matthew William Lamb, b. ca. 1819 [no baptismal record found] and d. sometime after the death of his mother in 1847. He was the son of Elizabeth Knipe [sibling to my direct ancestor] and her first husband, John Lamb.
        She has no further info on Matthew William, but if you think this is the person you're seeking, I will post what information is given for the family.
        Regards,
        Christine