James Brent - St, Helena birth found in Toronto

  • marian_press
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      A friend in Toronto is transcribing the burial registers for the Necropolis Cemetery in Toronto, Canada. She has forwarded the entry below to me. If James Brent belongs to anyone on the list, I am happy to do some more digging.

      James Brent MD, age 48, born St Hellena, died Yorkville 24 April
      1866, buried 7 June 1866, died of jaundice, buried in H 124, plot
      owner Eliza Brent

      Marian Press
      Researching Skottowe and Greentree on St. Helena.