McAlister Geneolgy

  • Clem s Mcalister
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010

      Hi,

      I am endeavouring to trace my greatgrandfathers time on Saint Helena. He was in the Royal Artillary 12th Brigade posted there between approx 1855-1865. His name is Henry McAlister. While posted there he meet a domestic working for another family by the name of Martha Priscilla Coles. They married in 1859 and had a daughter in 1864 named sarah. I am trying to find out if it is possible to get any form of marrige and birth printouts. Or any information at all.

      Regards Clem McAlister.
    • frankfcraig@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        You can from the Santa Helena Birth and Registry Office.

        Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

        From: Clem s Mcalister <candn.mcalister@...>
        Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:04:54 +1300 (NZDT)