Details of Birth Certificate

  • LINDA SAJOE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Hi

      Please could you assist me with regard to any records of date of birth for my
      gran,

      I am trying to get a copy of her birth certificate, however I do not know her
      date of birth, I have been in contact with the archives in St Helena which they
      advised me of a record of Perthinia Frances Connolly born 5/1/1892 but her name
      was Patricia Francis Connolly. She married my grandfather William
       Frederick Adams in 1933 in Durban South Africa and she died 28/5/1963 her ashes

      are placed in the niche in Stellawood Cemetary on her plaque its engraved
      Patricia Frances Adams passed away 28 May 1963 age 71 her sister ashes are also
      there Rosa Jane Connolly 10 January 1967 age 77. On the marriage certficate and
      my fathers birth certificate it gives the age not the date of birth so it has
      been quite a search . Please could you look into this for any record of
      baptismal or birth certificate.

      Patricia Frances Connolly 1892
      Rosa Jane Connolly

      Should you require further information please contact me.

      Regards
      Linda Sajoe (Nee Adams)

       Kind Regards
      Linda Sajoe