Smiths anyone

  • carpdogandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      In my last post I was seeking information about 66th of foot on the Island. The person in this regiment was Thomas Smith and he had two children that I know of on the island, One was Abraham born 1818 and his sister Maria 1816. It states the mother as being Mary, can anyone find a marriage for Thomas and Mary, or birth records of Abraham and Maria, I just need a nudge in the right direction.

      Thanks in advance

      Theresa