Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Slaves and slave owners in 1827

  • John Gardiner
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2010
    I've been continuing to research my own family roots through the Casar/Caesar family line on the island.  I've attached an updated version of an article that appeared in a recent copy of Wirebird.

    This has become something of a living document in terms of being updated as and when new information is discovered, with the most recent additions kindly coming from Colin Fox.

    If any one has anything to add or correct, I'd be delighted to hear from them as there are still many missing pieces of the jigsaw!

    Best regards,

    John Gardiner